Please share with us how you would like to help – click HERE to contact us by e-mail.
A mentor/volunteer is someone who:
- Assists the Honey Shine Staff with the “Aspire to Shine” Workshop and/or Camp Honey Shine activities
- Serves as caring, committed, and dependable resource to enhance services of the Honey Shine
- Provides special skills and knowledge
- Is looked upon for wise advice and guidance
Orientations cover the following information:
- Honey Shine’s History
- Honey Shine’s Mission & Vision
- The guiding values of Honey Shine
- Who are the girls that we serve?
- What does programming for Honey Shine consist of?
- Mentor responsibilities
- Eligibility Requirements
- Volunteer Do’s & Don’ts
Honey Shine Orientations are held in the evenings at various locations throughout Miami-Dade County.
At this moment there are no schedule orientation dates!